Skip to main content


When you are ready to take one of the CIL tests, you need to go to a USU extension site when the on campus CIL Lab is open.

Only certified CIL proctors can proctor your CIL test. Call the extension center and make sure they have a certified proctor that will be at the site when you plan to go there and take the test so you do not travel only to find that someone is not there who can proctor the CIL test.

Once you go to the site, the CIL proctor should know the procedure for taking a test. Tell the proctor which test you would like to take and he/she will call to have the test unlocked for you.