The following are practice questions reviewing the information in the tutorial, similar to the questions that will be on the test.
1. Which of the following is the most accurate statement?
2. Which of the following software licenses allows a user to install and run software without paying for it, but does not allow others to make changes to the software without the copyright holder's permission?
4. The terms of a software license include items such as
5. Which of the following is the principle that governs ownership of copyright when an employee designs or creates intellectual property as part of their work duties?
6. Failing to cite your sources when using an idea or other portion of a work created by someone else is
7. Which of the following is not usually specified by an Acceptable Use Policy?
8. ________ is unethical activity where a person sends or posts messages intended to provoke someone else into reacting.
9. Copyright is enforceable on intellectual property once a person has __________.