The competencies for the Electronic Presentations Test are as follows:
- Begin, retrieve, edit, and save a presentation slide show.
- Add a design template to a presentation or just a specific slide.
- Define the slide layout for each slide.
- Create complete slide presentation with a title slide and additional slides with various combinations of bulleted lists and graphics.
- Change the font colors and size for the text with the presentation.
- Change the bullets in a bulleted list to a graphical bullet.
- Import graphics from the World Wide Web, from a file saved on the computer, and from the software's clip art.
- Change the order of slides in a presentation.
- Create an organization chart.
- Insert a spreadsheet graph into a presentation.
- Make an appropriate hard copy of the presentation. (This requires an understanding of the differences between printing slides and handouts and the color/grayscale options.)
This test consists of an initial document file and a set of instructions to be followed. The initial document file will open when TAKE TEST is clicked. A list of instructions to perform on the initial file will be given in the testing program. When the instructions display, scroll down so you can see all of the instructions for the test. Follow them to complete the test. Select FINISHED when you are finished with the test.
You must have the instruction and initial file open at the same time and multitask between the two. Most people size the instruction file at the top of the screen and put the working file at the bottom. [see example]
The Electronic Presentations test is graded manually and your pass/fail status will be emailed to your USU email account with one working day of you taking the test.You will need to score 70% or higher to pass this exam. If you passed, congratulations! If not, you may want to study the tutorial and try again.